TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 0.1 RELATED POSTS
- 0.2 Phoenix OS PUBG Mobile Cheats + Bypass 0.19.0 VIP [Anti-ban]
- 0.3 How To Fix Phoenix OS Root not Working with SuperSU [Latest]
- 0.4 Best L Speed Settings Increase PUBG Mobile Gaming Performance
- 1 What is PUBG Mobile Emulator Detection Bypass?
- 2 Will there be any problem if bypassing PUBG Mobile Emulator Detection?
- 3 Would it be okay to bypass PUBG Mobile with the main ID?
- 4 How To bypass PUBG Mobile emulator detected?
- 5 Important Note:
PUBG Mobile has divided their gaming system into three lobbies, one for smartphone users, one for game loop users, and another for other emulator players. So anyway, in this post I will share with you, how to use Phoenix OS to play the same lobby with PUBG Mobile Android smartphone users.
If you want to play in the same lobby with Android smartphone users by bypassing PUBG Mobile Emulator Detection, then you need to use Phoenix OS Thunder and Phoenix OS Thunder Lite.
What is PUBG Mobile Emulator Detection Bypass?
PUBG Mobile has created three separate lobbies for their games, one for Android smartphones, one for Gameloop users, and another for all other PC users using the different types of emulators. So in case, there are different types of emulator players who don’t play in their own lobby, they want to play with smartphone users using different methods. This is called a PUBG Mobile emulator detection bypass.
Will there be any problem if bypassing PUBG Mobile Emulator Detection?
Yes, in most cases, if the Android smartphone is played by bypassing the emulator detection of PUBG Mobile, then there is a possibility of losing the account or ID of PUBG Mobile. If someone only plays bypass, they can be banned for a maximum of two months, and if they play hacking with bypass, they can be banned for a maximum of 10 years.
Would it be okay to bypass PUBG Mobile with the main ID?
Never use Bypass or Hack PUBG Mobile’s main ID. Because once your ID is banned, it can be banned for a period of two months, 10 minutes, or 10 years.
How To bypass PUBG Mobile emulator detected?
Step 02- After installing it, turn on Auto-run from Settings.
Step 03- Next, open the Invictus Mod APK and grant root permission.
Step 04- Change device ID & clear data using LOLvictus [Must be complete]
Step 05- Now Select Bypass emu option and chose your PUBG Mobile version
Step 05- If everything goes well, PUBG Mobile will open automatically. And if need to login, then log in and enter the lobby and you will see that the emulator is not detected.
This way you can play hide and seek emulator detection using Phoenix OS Thunder Lite only, without any kind of ban. But in that case, no one will use any kind of hack with bypass, then the ban is guaranteed.
- Must be used Phoenix OS Thunder Lite v4.2 with 4.9.31 Kernel
- Never use any kind of hack by bypass
- Every time, open the PUBG Mobile via Invictus mod APK
Last Update: 05-08-2020