TABLE OF CONTENTS
Paragon ExtFS for Windows Full Version
Paragon ExtFS for Windows by Paragon Software is a driver that allows you to read and write extFS-formatted files on a Windows-based computer. ExtFS is one of the primary Linux file systems. With the driver on board, you can plug extFS storage devices into your PC and access their contents for reading, copying, or modification.
Paragon ExtFS for Windows is an exceptional utility that permits you to get full access to the Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 file system in Windows. With Paragon ExtFS for Windows, you can work with a Linux local document system using Windows.
ExtFS is one of the essential file systems of Linux. On the off chance that you chip away at a PC and need to peruse or compose documents from HDD, SSD, or blaze drive organized under Linux, you need ExtFS by Paragon Software.
Compose, alter, duplicate, move and erase documents on ext2, ext3, ext4 Linux drives associated legitimately to your Mac!
Fast, seamless, and easy to use to utilize. Mount, unmount, check, fix, and arrangement any of your Linux-designed volumes.
- Fast read and write access to Linux-formatted HDD, SSD, or flash drives
- ext2, ext3, and ext4 file systems support
- Set-and-run operation mode
- Managed through the Windows system tray or from Windows CMD
- Support for Linux LVM disks
- Includes ‘Runs at startup’ and ‘Automount’ features
- Safe eject ready
- Name: Paragon ExtFS for Windows
- Version: v4.2.651
- Bit Version: x64 & x86 both
- License Type: Full version
- Last Update: May 20th, 2020
- Supported: All Windows
- Languages: Multilingual
- File Type: Zip
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required
HOW TO INSTALL:
STEP 01: Extract the zip file and install setup.msi
STEP 02: Open keygen.exe and click on “Patch RSA 2048” and select “Paragon ExtFS for Windows.exe” and click on “Generate”.
STEP 03: Again click on “Patch RSA 2048” and select “extservice.exe” and click on “Generate”.
STEP 04: Done. Now Restart your PC at once.