LineageOS 14.1_r4 best android x86 project for Laptop & PC
The Android-x86 project is happy to declare LineageOS 14.1-r2. This is the second stable arrival of Lineage OS (earlier CyanogenMod) 14.1 porting for Android-x86.
What Is Lineage OS
LineageOS is an operating system for smartphones, tablet PCs, and set-top boxes, in light of Android with for the most part free and open-source programming. It is the replacement to the custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. declared it was ending improvement and closed down the foundation behind the task. Since Cyanogen Inc. held the rights to the Cyanogen name, the task rebranded its fork as LineageOS.
- Catch customization – Set custom area for catches on the route bar, or empower on-screen catches for gadgets with equipment catches.
- Custom Quick-Setting tiles – Quick Setting Tiles, for example, “Caffeine” keeping the gadget from resting, empowering/crippling Heads Up warnings, “Encompassing Display” and “ADB over the system” are available to handily flip every now and again got to settings.
- LiveDisplay – Adjust the shading temperature for the hour of the day.
- Lock screen customization – The lock screen permits a wide range of customizations, including media spread craftsmanship, a music visualizer, and a twofold tap to rest.
- Styles – Set a worldwide dim or light subject mode and redo complement hues. This usefulness can likewise be overseen consequently by the framework dependent on backdrop or season of the day (in accordance with LiveDisplay).
- Framework Profiles – Enable or impair basic settings dependent on the chose profile (For instance, a “Home” profile and a “Work” profile). The profile can be chosen either physically or using a “trigger, for example, after associating with a particular WiFi passage, interfacing with a Bluetooth gadget, or tapping an NFC tag.
- Custom example sizes – notwithstanding Android’s 3×3 example size, a 4×4, 5×5, or 6×6 size can be utilized.
Security and protection highlights:
- PIN scramble – For clients protecting their gadgets with a PIN, the design can be mixed each time the gadget locks to make it hard for individuals to make sense of your lock by investigating your shoulder.
- Protection monitor – Allow the client to tweak what authorizations are conceded to every application. For certain consents, it’s conceivable to set a manual endorsement each time the authorization is mentioned. It’s additionally conceivable to discover how regularly applications utilize explicit consent. This component was evacuated in the 17.1 branches for a proportionate “authorization regulator” in light of a covered-up AOSP highlight.
- Ensured Apps – Hide explicit applications behind a protected lock. This works connected at the hip with Trebuchet; the application’s symbol is expelled from the launcher, and “secure envelopes” can be made to effortlessly get to these applications. An example is utilized to bolt these applications.
Some “touchy numbers, for example, misuse bolster numbers, are excluded from the call log for privacy.
- Trust – assists with keeping the gadget secure and ensures protection.
Designers and force client highlights:
- LineageSDK – a lot of APIs for application designers to incorporate their applications with LineageOS explicit highlights, for example, System Profiles, Styles, and Weather.
- Ancestry Recovery – an AOSP-based recuperation for gadgets with an A/B type framework.
- (Discretionary) Root – Permit applications to work with root access to perform propelled undertakings. This requires blazing from Recovery either LineageOS’s root add-on or an outsider execution, for example, Magisk or SuperSU.
- Call recorder, not accessible in all nations, because of lawful limitations.
- Climate suppliers – Display the climate in gadgets or applications utilizing a climate supplier. This usefulness is excluded as a matter of course; a climate supplier must be downloaded from the LineageOS Downloads site. Application engineers can make the two suppliers and customers of climate information.
- Smooth & Stable cm-x86-14.1-r4 is an update of cm-x86-14.1-r3. It’s based on the Android-x86 7.1-r4 and the latest LineageOS 14.1.
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth working & supported on most devices.
- Camera app available and working [If your PC or Laptop supported].
- Audio Recording supported with any 3rd party app default audio recorder not included.
- Video Recording supported with any 3rd party app default video recorder not included.
- LineageOS default system Pre-Rooted with SuperSU.
- Browser working & included on system app.
- Youtube supported, working, and also included in the system app.
- Google PlayStore working & supported without any issue.
- Facebook app and web browser both type working and supported.
- Notification Panel is smooth and stable, it’s official nougat panel.
- Brightness low, high, and auto features available.
- Vpn working on this version and available.
- Calendar, Clock, and Calculator app included on system app.
- File Manager available and working
- Headphones and Earphones supported and working.
- USB Cable and Pendrive supported and working.
- Mouse and Keyboard supported and working.
- Default key mapper or game controller not available but you can use Octopus Gaming Keymapper (3rd Party App).
- And many more features available…
- The cm-x86-14.1-r4 is an update of cm-x86-14.1-r3. It’s based on the Android-x86 7.1-r4 and the latest LineageOS 14.1.
- High-level games not running properly but some games working good
- Google Play Service may crash some of the time on the 32-bit image.
- Suspend and resume don’t chip away at some devices.
- OS Name: LineageOS
- OS Version: 14.1
- Android Version: 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Release Version: r4
- Status Version: Stable
- Kernel-Version: Linux 4.xx
- Bit Version: x86_64 & x86 (both)
- Based On: CM/LineageOS
- Developer: LineageOS Team
- Supported Language: Multi-Language
Minimum System Requirements:
- Ram: 1 GB or higher
- Hard Disk: Any Size
- Graphic: No need
- Free Space: 10 GB or higher
You can pick one of these documents that rely upon your devices. In question, attempt the 32-bit ISO for legacy BIOS devices and 64-bit files for UEFI & legacy devices.
LineageOS 14.1_r4 x86 k4.9.xx (32-bit)
Approximate Size: 562 MB | Type: ISO
LineageOS 14.1_r4 x86_64 k4.9.xx (64-bit)
Approximate Size: 687 MB | Type: ISO
LineageOS 14.1_r4 x86_64 k4.19.xx (64-bit)
Approximate Size: 691 MB | Type: ISO
LineageOS 14.1_r3 x86 (32-bit)
Approximate Size: 535 MB | Type: ISO
LineageOS 14.1_r3 x86_64 (64-bit)
Approximate Size: 643 MB | Type: ISO
Credits & Thanks:
- Android-x86 Project [Licenced under Apache 2.0 ]
- Cyanogenmod Team [LOS based on CM]
- LineageOS Team
- AOSP Team
- XDA Developers
The source code is available in the main git server.