TABLE OF CONTENTS
earLock is a command line program to assist you with altering and introduce custom programming in your android-x86 OS. It has the ability of running in both GUI and TERMINAL with an early-recuperation mode. GearLock has been a piece of DarkMatter venture as of recently, however I chose to make it general for any android-x86 OS.
- Introduce any custom piece/plateau or basically anything. There are likewise huge amounts of other expansion and bundles accessible in our RESOURCES segment for you to introduce with an incredible bundle director.
- Introduce flashable compress records. (BETA)
- Use RECOVERY-MODE even before your android begins.
- + Midnight Commander File Manager incorporation in recuperation mode.
- + Repair adulterated EXT parcels before booting up the OS.
- Decompress/broaden the size of your framework picture
- Reinforcement and reestablish your entire information
- Plateau Version faker
- Change CPU lead representative and recurrence
- Change MAC Address
- Update google applications straightforwardly from an Open Gapps bundle
- Introduce the most recent/custom Magisk form straightforwardly from GitHub source by fixing the ramdisk. (on-gadget)
- GoogleLess Mode highlight
- Solidarity Game Engine Crash Fix
- Resolve the issue for magisk establishment, in which magisk makes the tty unusable
- SU-Handler for exchanging between SuperSU and MagiskSU
- Presenting GearProp, which can compel overwrite any framework property.
- Cleanse/eliminate additional bit modules from your framework
- MultiLang upholds with UTF8. (EN, VN, CN, ES)
- Record screen with sound with no application. (Straightforwardly from GearLock with inside sound help)
- Very designer cordial with huge amounts of simple to utilize instruments
- Impair/Enable Laptop touchpad or console
- Extensible by introducing custom augmentations
- Resolve all issues with android-10 (Q) and now GearLock is authoritatively steady for android-10.
- GearLock now bolsters the Vietnamese language and this is the primary interpretation.
- Fixed all issues with respect to supercharing for android Oreo or more.
- Numerous things reworked of recuperation mode which gets more improvement and security recuperation mode.
- Fix the bug where GearLock won’t load when system.sfs is utilized to at first boot.
- Bugfix for Gearboot where it shows some deceptive alerts on first boot and advancements in it.
- The HOST_ARCH variable is presently more solid with a superior usage for designers.
- Lift REQUEST_SYNC phase of GXPM establishment progress by 3x times for NTFS.
- Upgrades in GearLock-Installer.
- Upgrades in fix extFS and IMG-extender.
- Official Phoenix OS
- Official Phoenix OS DarkMatter
- Official Phoenix OS Thunder
- Official Prime OS
- Official Prime OS Thunder
- Official Bliss OS (v12 is excluded since it’s not stable)
- Official Remix OS
- Official Android x86 Nougat
- Official Android x86 Oreo
- Official Android x86 Pie
- Official LineageOS 14.1 x86
- Official LineageOS 15.1 x86
- Official LineageOS 16.1 x86
How to setup & install:
GearLock installation is very simple. Just you need to a working brain and some attention.
[Note: Must be need Root access is required, and if you are using Windows NTFS then Windows hybernation should be disabled.]
Step 01: Download the latest installer from download section
Step 02: Copy file to your Internal Storage / Main Storage using a File Manager.
Step 03: Press Alt+F1 or Alt+Fn+F1 for command terminal.
Step 04: Type the following commands line one by one and press enter at each line.
mv /sdcard/gearlock /data cd /data chmod +x gearlock ./gearlock
Step 05: Once you run the commands, it will start the installer and asking you to select android-x86 OS partition.
Step 06: Select it and your installation is done
- AXON [Main Developer]