TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 0.1 RELATED POSTS
- 0.2 Best Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Preactivated [Latest]
- 0.3 Phoenix OS Toolbox v3 NB Edition for Windows Free Download
- 0.4 Brotli Extractor v2.0 for Windows Free Download [Latest]
- 1 What’s Carliv Image Kitchen?
- 2 Features:
- 3 Changelogs:
- 4 Screenshots:
- 5 Minimum System Required:
- 6 Credits:
- 7 File Info:
- 8 Download Link:
Hey, I present you my apparatus for unpacking/repacking boot and recovery image for Android devices: Carliv Image Kitchen for Windows
Carliv Image Kitchen is a popular tool used to unpack and repack Android system images, boot images, and recovery images. Carliv Image Kitchen Tools supports Windows 7, 8.1 & 10
What’s Carliv Image Kitchen?
Carliv Image Kitchen for Android is a basic device used to unpack and repack.IMG files in windows work area or pc.
– boot.img unpacking and repacking
– recovery.img unpacking and repacking
– Android oreo supported
– Android nougat supported
– Android marshmallow supported
– Android lollipop supported
v1.3 Stable (30-06-2016):
– Detect mtk header during unpacking
– Removed grep method
v1.0 Stable (08-04-2015):
– adjusted barely any issues in contents;
– remade all modules additionally to address a few issues;
– tidied up the source;
– included more pressure support – see straightaway;
– presently the kitchen underpins ramdisks compressions as following: gz, bz2, lzma, xz, lzo, lz4;
– changed over to a Menu-driven interface: presently everything should be possible from inside kitchen menu with not many snaps;
– refreshed Instructions (can be stacked in kitchen interface for perusing).
– modified doubles to address barely any issues.
– some fixes in contents.
– produce right sha id.
– use minigzip for repacking ramdisk as in recuperation building.
– accumulated independent bzip2 module.
Minimum System Required:
- Requires: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Bit: 32 bit or 64 bit (Both)
- Ram: All
- Graphic: No need
- yuweng for his help and help on testing and investigating (you ought to express gratitude toward him to
- folks – it was extraordinary assistance);
- michfood for introductory beginning thought;
- osm0sis for bootimg-data source and a few indications from his kitchen;
- Cyanogenmod for mkbootimg source envelope;
- Omnirom for their spotless usage of MTK header.
- Pete Batard for bootimage devices windows fix.
- Thomas Polaert (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the CECHO DOS shading device (windows form).
- Name: Carliv Image Kitchen
- Version: v1.3 Stable
- Main Developer: Carliv@xda
- File Size: 2.78 MB
- Free Space: 7 MB
- File Type: zip
- Uploader: Tips Lab
- Language Supported: English
Approximate Size: 2.78 MB
Password: No need to enjoy without password