TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 0.1 RELATED POSTS
- 0.2 Best Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Preactivated [Latest]
- 0.3 Carliv Image Kitchen Tools v1.3 for Windows Free Download
- 0.4 Phoenix OS Toolbox v3 NB Edition for Windows Free Download
- 1 What’s PhoenixOS/Android PC ToolBox?
- 2 Features:
- 3 Changelogs:
- 4 Screenshots:
- 5 Minimum System Required:
- 6 File Info:
- 7 License & Credits :
- 8 Download Link:
PhoenixOS/Android PC ToolBox v2.7.0 full version free download without the password. PhoenixOS/Android PC ToolBox v2.7.0 best for Phoenix OS Official and Phoenix OS Unofficial Modifying and Editing Tool. You can likewise make information utilizing PhoenixOS/Android PC ToolBox v2.7.0 and a lot more highlights.
What’s PhoenixOS/Android PC ToolBox?
Phoenix OS Toolbox is a tool for unpacking, repacking, root repairing, exposing, and installing Phoenix OS system images. It is the most popular software that unpacks and repacks system images of any type of android x86 operating system.
1. Unpack system.sfs file
2. Unpack system.img file
3. Repack system.sfs file
4. Repack system.img file
5. PhoenixOS Special Tools
6. Create data.img file
7. Unpack/Repack data.img file
8. Backup/Create Live ISO
9. Clear folders
– Added Kernel 4-19-15. Expanded gadget support is given.
– Added Phoenix OS ROC adaptation converter (Full to Lite)
– Spelling blunders are revised.
– Fixed a few bugs.
– Fixed Special Flash Tool issues.
– Added Phoenix OS ROC updater choice. (Full – Lite – x86)
– Added Phoenix OS 7.1 x86 support. (Gapps)
– Added Special Firmware update choice. (FW.zip)
– Fixed a basic mistake about ARISE establishment.
– Fixed copy arrangement mistake about Xposed Framework
– Added Xposed Framework support for PhoenixOS v1.5.0
– Fixed Rooted system.img Live Backup issue.
– Added Android-x86 picture support.
– Added Repack system.img with fsconfig alternative (Require for android x86 IMG alters)
– Fixed a few bugs.
– Android Pc Toolbox updated.
– Added PhoenixOS unique devices menu.
– Added Unpack/Repack data.img alternative. (Presently, you can resize or alter data.img record with this alternative.)
– The data.img creation strategy has been changed. (Presently, you can make data.img with your reinforcement information.)
– The fs-config prerequisite has been expelled.
– OS Backup choice issues fixed.
– Added Kernel Update choice.
– Added Special blaze instrument.
– Toolbox UI improved.
– Updated gapps v12.6.73 for PhoenixOS 7.1. Compatibility expanded.
– Updated A.R.I.S.E sound framework SDK and revised a few bugs.
– Added Xposed Framework for PhoenixOS 7.1 64 piece frameworks. (Informal)
– Fixed design issues. Refreshed Fix Unreal Engine records.
>> Option 1 – Fixing incredible motor accident issues. Included Pubg game help. (Known issues – Detecting emulator for Pubg)
>> Option 2 – Exact answer for v2.6.x + Fixing Saga game bugs + Added FFmpeg support. (I shared a guide point for fix adventure games – connect) (Known issues – Some unbelievable motor game can crash on PhoenixOS v2.5.x+)
>> Option 3 – Updating MesaGL to rendition 18.1. Fixing Arena Valor illustrations issues. Furthermore, expanding fps proportion for different games. (Known issues – This plateau driver cannot bolster PUBG – due to game refreshed!)
– Added AOSP Latest Firmware (FW4-16-R4)
– Updated Unreal Engine hotfix. (Bolster 2.5.x+ and 2.6.x+)
– Fixed Lineage II upheaval crash issues.
– Fixed Pubg Mobile issues for 2.5.x+. (All renditions support PUBG now – Use Unreal Engine Fix choice)
– Updated Gapps (v12.5.21)
– Added AOSP Latest Firmware update. (That arrangement fixed some equipment issue. In the event that you have equipment issues, you can attempt it.)(Wifi-BT-Mic-Camera and so forth..)
– Added Unroot work and changed root modules.(Now you can evacuate root get to securely)
– Updated Live ISO maker and fixed a few mistakes.
– The img record framework has been changed over to the sfs document framework for lessening the size of writing to Disk/DVD/CD.
– Updated gapps v12.2.21 for PhoenixOS 7.1.
– Added deodex gapps for PhoenixOS 5.1.
– Added Xposed Framework introduce and uninstall choice. (Incidentally, Xposed can not take a shot at PhoenixOS 64bit forms – Error: Bootlop)(Use it on x86 frameworks)
– Added Xposed Framework SDK (v89 – API25 for nougat 7.1 frameworks) (for other people: Xposed Framework SDK Archive)
– Added Arise Sound Systems modules introduce alternatives. (For just x86_64 frameworks. Tried on PhoenixOS 2.5.x+ Working fine)
– Added framework reinforcement alternative.
– Added PhoenixOS live iso maker alternative.
– Added MesaGL CM library for fix stunning motor (Beta)
– Fixed gapps v5.1 update issues.
– Updated gapps (Google Play Services v11.9.76)
– Some blunders fixed.
– The main menu rearranged.
– Added support for x86 frameworks (PhoenixOS v1.5.0)
– Solved Google schedule and Google Play Services issues (PhoenixOS v1.5.0)
– Shared gapps bundles with isolated connections to diminish the size of the program.
– Updated Gapps Pico (Google Play Services v11.9.75)
– Increased solidness
– Fixed Google Calendar. Presently you can introduce and utilize it from Google Play.
– Bugs fixed.
– Added data.img maker ( You can make data.img to exceptional size)
– Added Update/Flash gapps strategy. (Presently you can refresh google play administration without any problem)
– Added HotFix for Unreal Engine games (For PhoenixOS v2.5.x +)
– Updated Root records the most recent rendition.
Minimum System Required:
• Requires: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
• Bit: 32 bit or 64 bit (Both)
• Ram: All
• Graphic: No need
• Name: PhoenixOS/Android PC ToolBox
• Version: v2.7.0
• Main Developer: Woltrex
• File Size: 16 MB
• File Type: zip
• Language Supported: English
License & Credits :
Cygwin – GNU General Public License (GPL)
7zip – Igor Pavlov – GNU GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
Approximate Size: 16 MB
Password: No need to enjoy without password