GL TOOLS V4.02 FOR ANDROID AND ANDROID X86 FREE DOWNLOAD
GLTools - the application is a custom OpenGL driver that is compatible with any OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU and ARM processors. Unfortunately, x86 processors are not supported, for example, on the Galaxy Tab 3 smartphone. Do you want to play new toys, but does not the smartphone pull out their parameters? Then you have found what you have been trying to find for so long. It's time to download and install gltools on your smartphone, and forever forget about a pretty annoying problem! This effective application will help to improve the parameters of the main parameters of technology several times, which will allow you to install and play such cool projects, which you could not even think about earlier.
– Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
– Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
– Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
– Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
– Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
– Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
• Name: GL Tools gfx optimizer
• Version: v2.1.6
• Packed: com.n0n3m4.gltools
• File Size: 19.82 MB
• Updated: 29-April-2020
• Developer: T3snake
• Requires: Android 4.1 and up
• Supported Language: English
SHOW MORE: L Speed v2.1.6 for Android and Android x86 Free Download
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Password: No need enjoy without password